SEO has another name, search engine optimization. This three-letter word is so crucial in the world of searching and posting. If you are a blogger or have a website and webpage, then this tool is your companion on the way to success. To rank higher, the content of your page aligns with the Google algorithm. To rank on the top, you can hire the best SEO expert or SEO specialist; otherwise, these ten practices mentioned below in this blog will help rank your website in top-notch SEO shape.
1.Focus on Keywords
The most important thing in SEO content marketing is the keywords you used in your blog and article. The selection of suitable keywords and their placement helps in ranking the article. Google is getting intelligent and smart daily, and it optimizes the content according to the flow of the used keywords.
- A keyword must not seem awkward or unnatural in the content, and its density should be average.
- According to the blog and article title, many websites show different ranking keywords with their high search volume.
These are also vital to rank the website on google according to SEO content marketing. The backlinks show the link of the article to its back source. It was the critical factor of ranking in the past. With time as we enter digital marketing, digital marketing consultants also advise focusing on higher-ranking backlinks.
According to an SEO specialist, there are so many ways to get a backlink for your business.
- By asking your friends
- Repurpose and analyze your current profile or content
- For a good ranking, ten backlinks per day are enough.
It is the digital era, and people are becoming more dependent on technology and social media. Every day thousands of blogs get posted on Google, but your blog ranking matters more than publication. For this purpose, SEO expert training gets arranged by SEO experts to teach you how to write relevant content and all related things. The relative content is the base of your blog or website: the more specific content, the higher the ranking on Google.
- The first key point of content writing is a readable, simple language that the viewer can understand. You can use the relevant keywords for a targeted audience.
- The content must be exciting and engaging. The fluency level must be strong so that readers don’t get bored.
- Keep sentences and paragraphs short for easy reading. When you write long sentences, readers will lose interest, and sometimes the original meaning gets lost.
- The number of consistent viewers is necessary for a higher ranking, so keep in mind that breaks in sentences and paragraphs attract the viewers.
- Subheadings and bullets are other vital points to make articles enjoyable and easy to read.
4.On-Point and Simple URLs
The best SEO expert knows the value of URLs in the ranking on Google. It is as essential in ranking as your relevant content even though it is a backstage thing but never ignore it. Search Engines don’t like long and complicated URLs, so it is best to keep them short and straightforward.
- Make sure your URLs contain the primary keyword through which you want to rank your blog or website.
- For clean URLs, avoid using stop words. These stop words may stop or hinder your blog from reaching a higher ranking.
5.Name of the Image and Blog
Images are the graphical content of your description. SEO specialists focus on optimizing images with the image’s selection when posted a blog or photo on Google or any search engine. Four steps are needed to follow for image optimization.
- Choose the best file format as PNG and JPEG.
- Provide Alt txt to an image by using ranking keywords that you are using for the website ranking
- Compress the image
- Lazy load the image
The blog name is as important as the blog itself as it is the face of an article. It isn’t easy to rank an article in the top 10 blogs or articles in SEO content marketing, so use the keywords in the title with a high search volume.
6.Long Term Content
A terrific tip given in the SEO expert training is writing an article that is too long, like 3000 words. Long-term content can rank three times more than short term content.
- In long-term content, the target keywords are settled and dispersed evenly, bringing more social shares.
- In contrast, long-tail keywords are not suitable for high ranking.
A meta description is the critical HTML tag that shows the identity of a webpage or website to which this site is related. It summarizes a page; it does not directly affect the page ranking but influences click-through rates.
- A meta description is of 150 characters and in the active voice.
- It can get started with a question mark to attract visitors.
8.Link it Up
Linking to other websites is a beneficial factor for ranking higher. There are two types of links: external and internal links.
- External links are those that send users to another website on the same topics.
- Internal links get included in your content; they help find and review your page on other websites.
- The search engine allows you to attach two internal links to each blog post.
9.SEO Friendly Video Content
A digital marketing consultant knows to link things digitally, so the best SEO expert can make a video of its content and present it better to get a higher ranking. Don’t worry about the keywords.
- You can use the keywords in the title that will show the description of your video.
- So an SEO-friendly title will help to rank a video on Google.
According to a recent report, most adults use the speakers or voice notes for searches, so keep this feature while SEO of your blog.
- In voice, search titles are short and mostly in question format.
- Keep your description in this format; for creating such a title, use a long-tail keyword and structured data.
is a Digital Marketing Consultant who specializes in SEO, paid ads, content marketing & growth hacking. He is the founder of , a complete directory platform for local businesses that helps them in online presence, marketing and complete website creation. He has consulted various brands and business owners in multiple countries to guide them towards actionable result-oriented digital marketing strategies.